CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 August 2010

well, now that i'm back from school... kinda happy, since i've got very little hw....but i'm quite sad because of my trial results.....got some improvements, but i still couldn't score excellent marks (A+)....worse is, i still got B for my geo....and i'm the only one who got B for geo in my class....quite embarassing, huh!!! luckily i score an A for my scn sbp....can't believe it since i'm not good in science....wonder if it's just a luck??? i'm targeting 7A's for my trial....but i guess i'll only get 6A's...the other B will be my BM.....don't know why, but i screwed up in most of my papers....i've done a lot of careless mistakes.....worse is, i think that my PPT result is better that my trial....nahh, forget it!! past is past...whats important is FUTURE....PMR...8A???

0 comments: