CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 June 2010

my best friends~~


Assalamualaikum.....

a lil' update 'bout myself.....
currently at war with my friends.......
but i STILL have my BEST FRIEND !!!!

to be exact,
i have 3 TRUE BEST FREIND.....

1st- SITI RABIATUL ADAWIYAH BT. YUSSOP.....
she's been my best friend since our first met....we first met each other in our 6th grade....that's when we both participated in KURSUS ANTI-DADAH PERINGKAT KEBANGSAAN.....it's a real fun and bless to had meet her.....she's the kind that will stand up for me when i'm in trouble.....the one that will protect me....the one that scolded me when i've made a mistake....the one that teaches me 'bout right and wrong........she's more like a family than a friend......now, we're living far from each other.....still, we often contact each other.....SHE'S ONE IN A MILLION, A PRECIOUS PERSON TO HAVE AS A FRIEND........



2nd- NABIHA AHMAD KEFLEE
she's my best friend since i'm in Form 2......a kind and intelligent person.....she's been with me through all kind of situations.....she's the only person that can really tolerate with my childish attitude...the one that i share all my secrets to....the one that i really trust right now.....the one that will listen to all my story-telling....i will tell her all the things that i do throughout the whole day.....SHE'S EVERYTHING I NEED TO MAKE ME HAPPY, TO MAKE ME FORGET ALL MY WORRIES AND TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AFTER GOING THROUGH MANY OBSTACLES IN LIFE......


3rd - NUR ELENA BINTI MAT NAYAN
she's also my best friend since Form 2.....it's a real fun spending time with her......she's superbly genius and she rocks !!!! You can see me in her, but you can't see her in me.....that's how to describe our attitude....ha3...SHE'S A PERSON THAT WILL BE MY SUNSHINE, WHENEVER IT IS CLOUDY.......



4th - NUR AMALINA BT. AZMAN
she's my best friend since i'm in Form 2....i rarely spend my time with her...but i know everything that happens to her....i know that whenever i'm facing any problem, she's there for me....to support me and advice me....


THANK YOU ALL MY BEST FRIENDS......MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF YOU....

0 comments: