CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11 June 2010

kenduri kahwin....


Assalamualaikum.....

well, this is my picture in my house...at that time, i was waiting for my parents to get ready....we're going for a 'kenduri kahwin' just in front of my house....well, the food's delicious...we went there, met the bride's parents, have a chat, ate, and then we went home....i wanted to see the bride but my mother didn't allow me to...she said that it will take a long time to wait for the bride to come out...i was really sad because since i was a child, the only time that interests me much in a 'kenduri kahwin' is the time to watch the bride.....i like to see bride, as they were always beautiful.....but somehow, i don't thnk i wanna be a bride.....but i wanna wear those beautiful bridal dresses....lol, what nonsense am i talking 'bout right now?? it's still TOO early to think of all that....maybe i should focus on my studies first.....ha3

0 comments: