CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 June 2010

turn over a new leaf

assalamualaikum.....
it's been a long time since my last post, right???
i surely miss my blog....
but it seems like time is forcing me to forget 'bout bloggin' for a lil' while....
well.....it's time for some update, huh??

to be honest, i'm under pressure right now.......
i'd just finish my exam.....and i'll tell ya, it's terrifying......
all the things that i've studied didn't come out in the exam......
i'm scared for the result.....

one more thing,
there's a conflict between my friends and i.....
a serious one indeed.....
i don't know how to handle this thing....
all i could do is to just pray so that Allah will help me out this time.........

it's BBM now....
holiday !!!!!!!!!
i love it coz' it means that i'll be spending my time with my parents.....
and i can forget all my problems at school.......

well, i guess that's all the latest news 'bout me.....
till the next time we meet.....
assalamualaikum.........
:D

0 comments: