CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14 June 2010

I'm the princess in my own world....

Assalamualaikum....


well, i'm getting busy right now....but not because of hw or something related to school....it's because of this contagious FIFA FEVER!!!....i'm having a panda eye because of this....and guess what?? i'm competing with one of my teachers in school, SIR RIZAL, to see who will have a worse panda eye between us two....ha2....it's a real fun to have this kind of sporting teacher.....



and, i'm now a heartbroken girl.....:(( naahhh~~, forget it, i don't care what will happen between us....after all, i'm better on my own....i'm the princess in my own world, and i DON'T need a prince....although i'm actually waiting for the right prince to come and save me from this nightmare~~

huh?? again, i'm starting to talk nonsense....ha3....forget it, what's important now is, FIFA !!!! oopss, i mean, STUDY !!!! ha3.....

0 comments: